The Cooley Center will be CLOSED on Sunday, 4/5. Please plan accordingly.
WELCOME to the Denton A. Cooley Center! We are a fitness center that caters to the Johns Hopkins Medical Institute community. We have a main center, the Cooley Center, located on the North-West corner of the campus, facing the Outpatient Building. Our satellite center is located on Wolfe Street at the Bloomberg School of Public Health Building on the 9th floor.
What's Current Now?
Fabulous and Free Webinar on April 8 by Brian Sanderoff of Wellbeing. Register below:
- Start 3/3/15
- Soccer (A) Mondays starting @ 6:30pm
- Soccer (B) Wednesdays starting @ 6:30pm
- Volleyball - Thursdays starting @ 6:30pm
- Racquetball starts in January 2015
- Come to Cooley Center on Mondays and check-in.
- You are automatically entered to win fun fitness prizes.
- If you make all of the Mondays in a month, you are entered to win gift cards.
- 2 winners per week and 2 winners per month
view full calendar
FIT TIP OF THE MONTH
Sleep Deficit and Work Productivity
The appropriate amount of rest is very significant to help monitor daily functions and reduce the effects of stress, improve decision-making and maintain a healthy body weight.
MOVE OF THE MONTH
An atypical way to work your lats and chest. Add this move into your routine to break out of your lat pull-down rut.
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
"A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a few handy ingredients, create a delicious main dish, that also makes great leftovers - if there are any! Serve with a salad and pasta or rice for a quick, scrumptious dinner."