2013 Pool Membership Fees
- You must be a Hopkins affiliate or guest of a Hopkins affiliate
- Day passes are $8 for everyone ages 6 and up
- Passes will not be sold 30-minutes prior to pool closing time
- Children under the age of 6 are free with paid adult pass
- Child fees apply to ages 6-14
- $65 for 10-visit pool pass
2013 Season Passes
|Purchase Date||Purchase Date||Purchase Date|
|Status||April 22-May 26||May 28||August 1|
|Domestic Employee Couples||$180||$190||$80|
|Domestic Student Couples||$110||$120||$50|
|Children under 6 yrs.
|Student Family w/ 1 child||$140||$150||$65|
|Employee Family w/ 1 child||$220||$230||$100|
Summer Pool Info
Monday - Friday
11:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
11:00am - 6:00pm
- Sign in with the lifeguard on duty upon each arrival (must present pass each time.)
- Please refer to the posted rules on display at the pool.
- Passes are non-transferrable.
- Fees will be charged to replace lost passes.
- Children must be toilet-trained before they can enter the pool.
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members under the age of 18 cannot bring guests to the pool.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, management has the right to close the pool. The lifeguard will instruct you on necessary delays or closings. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Towels (workout size) are available for rent at the cost of $.50 per towel from the Cooley Center front desk. Please return towels to the Cooley Center or to the lifeguard on duty. Call the Cooley Center if you have any questions: (410) 955-2513.
view full calendar
FIT TIP OF THE MONTH
Weight Management - Smart Snacking at Work
Various goals exist when it comes to weight management. Some want to lose weight, others gain or just simply maintain their current weight. However, a busy work schedule is common for most people regardless of their personal goals.
MOVE OF THE MONTH
Try foam rolling pre-workout to prepare the body for physical activity. Better than stretching!
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Paleo Junior Mint Bars
Enjoy these dairy & gluten free bars using a surprise ingredient that you wouldn't expect!