Get your teams together for Indoor Soccer and Volleyball and register at Cooley by September 3rd deadline. Racquetball too!
WELCOME to the Denton A. Cooley Center! We are a fitness center that caters to the Johns Hopkins Medical Institute community. We have a main center, the Cooley Center, located on the North-West corner of the campus, facing the Outpatient Building. Our satellite center is located on Wolfe Street at the Bloomberg School of Public Health Building on the 9th floor.
What's Current Now?
Last Chance to Support Ride to Victory!
- Consider donating to any of the Cooley riders for the Ride to Victory
- DONATE HERE & search for the Cooley Team:
- Sara Harman, Debbie Davis, Dolly Singh
- All proceeds go to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center and affiliate hospitals
- Great local cause, any amount is appreciated!
- Soccer A - Monday nights 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 or 9:30pm
- Soccer B - Wednesday nights 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 or 9:30pm
- Volleyball - Thursday nights 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30pm
- Racquetball by appointment
- Get your teams together and register by September 3rd for all events
- Visit Intramurals page for more details
- Six-week program starting 9/11/14
- Thursdays 6:30-7:30 in the Main Studio
- $120 per person
- You must register in advance
- Presented by Unfair Advantage, www.ua-fitness.com
- Register HERE
- Come to Cooley Center on Mondays and check-in.
- You are automatically entered to win fun fitness prizes.
- If you make all of the Mondays in a month, you are entered to win gift cards.
- 2 winners per week and 2 winners per month
- Pool Pass Price Drop August 1st!
- Students $30 August 1-September 1
- Employees $50 August 1- September 1
- NEW! Tuesday & Thursday morning lap swims 7:30am-9am
- Outdoor Pool Season runs through Labor Day
view full calendar
FIT TIP OF THE MONTH
Weight Management - Smart Snacking at Work
Various goals exist when it comes to weight management. Some want to lose weight, others gain or just simply maintain their current weight. However, a busy work schedule is common for most people regardless of their personal goals.
MOVE OF THE MONTH
An atypical way to work your lats and chest. Add this move into your routine to break out of your lat pull-down rut.
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Shrimp & Plum Kebabs
Last chance to use that grill! Try this unique combination for a lighter grilling option. Use local peaches if you don't like plums.